Did you know that the latest statistics indicate that more than 48 million Americans report hearing difficulties? Communication is essential in connecting us to our families, work environment, and recreational activities. The audiologists at East Tennessee Hearing Center will work with you to recommend the best solution to your communication needs.
Our Products and Services Include:
- Digital Hearing Aids
- The latest technology with a multiplicity of program options including Bluetooth compatibility, wireless streaming to hearing aid from phones and television and rechargeable hearing aids options
- Assistive Listening Devices
- TV listening devices, amplified telephones, alarm clocks and alerting devices
- Wireless connection between your cell phone and your hearing aids
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Any brand, digital or analog
- Batteries and Supplies, Battery Club
- Rayovac hearing aid batteries
- Our Battery Club allows you to purchase eleven coupons, redeemable for one pack of batteries of your choice, for the price of ten packs. Bring or send in your coupon and you will receive your battery pack.
- Trial Period
- The law requires a 30-day free-trial period for hearing aid sales; we allow 45 days.
- Swim Molds
- Single-Sided (Unilateral) Deafness Devices
- For those who have one ear where the loss prevents acceptable amplification
- Hearing Protection
- Hunters, band and orchestra members, or anyone working in hazardous noise
- Tinnitus Management/Devices
- Problems with ringing in your ears can be treated with special amplification devices.
Our practice provides renowned brands in the hearing health care industry: Oticon, Phonak and Starkey. Click on a logo below to visit that vendor’s own website in a new window to find details about their current product lines.
Our expert staff will provide the best hearing care services that are individually designed to improve your hearing health.